My sister-in-law, Sarah gave me this sweet award. I must say I am honored! I am also honored because I'm pretty sure she's the only one the keeps up with my horrible blogging habits! So in keeping with the rules of the award, I present 10 honest things about me:
1. I used to see two of everything all the time. I had surgery back in March to have my left eye fixed from turning inward just a little bit. They cut the muscles off of my eye and sewed them back on......ewwwwwwww :-)
2. Speaking of sewing...I wish I was better at it than I really am. I wish I was a rockstar sewer like my Momma. I tried making my Halloween costume this year... it was an epic fail :-(
3. If Brian's at the fire station you can bet money that the television is going to be on the E! channel all day long. I'm a sucker for celebrity trash TV. Right now I'm watching "The Girls Next Door" and plan on watching the Khloe Kardashian wedding at 8:00pm. :-)
4. When Brian's at the station I leave the television on all night long and sleep with a nightlight.
5. I LOVE Christmas and if Brian would let me I would put up a Christmas tree in every room of the house.
6. I don't leave the house without mascara on. This mascara is the best thing on earth, seriously.
7. I have recently become a sucker for candles. Love them. They make the whole house smell wonderful and look pretty as they flicker. What more could you ask for?
8. I watch the shows "Dancing with the Stars" and "So You Think You Can Dance" and wish I could take dancing lessons and be on the show even though I am petrified to dance in front of ANYONE!
9. I'm a really big neat freak about my school work. My notes must be color-coded and I NEED a separate binder for each class.
10. I LOVE that I married into a HUGE family. I came from just having my little brother, Matthew and now have my little brother Matthew, 6 brother-in-laws: Shann, Erik, Kyle, Zachary, Aaron and Isaac, 4 sister-in-laws: Amy, Sarah, Michelle and Kelsee, 4 nephews: Jake, Joel, Jackson and Ace and 1 niece: Abby! And I wouldn't have it any other way!!!