Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gainesville State College Education Program = I HAVE NO LIFE!!!

So my intentions were to be really good at this whole blogging thing and as you can see, I have been less than unsuccessful!

Four weeks ago I started the Early Childhood Education program at Gainesville State College. Before the program I felt like I lived at the church where I work but not these past four weeks! No, these past four weeks I have lived in the Dunlap-Mathis Education building and in the Gainesville State's library. These past four weeks have been the most stressful weeks of my entire life! But, it's almost over, for two weeks anyway and I wrote the BEST lesson plan for a kindergarten class. :-) One final down and one to go! Cross your fingers for me!

After my final tomorrow I'm headed right back to my previous home away from home, the church, for day #2 of Vacation Bible Camp. I was actually surprised at how much I missed VBC today! Would have much rather been at VBC than taking a final exam! Any-who.... the bed is calling my name, and that final will come too soon in the morning! I'll try to post some pictures from tomorrow's VBC!

My inspiration for wanting to be a teacher. A third grade boy, I believe in him! You have to check this video out, a little long, but very uplifting!

No comments: