Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Home Sweet Home...

The next chapter in mine and Brian's lives...buying our first house!

After looking at what seemed to be hundreds of houses (which is a complete exageration) we finally decided on one and moved in a week ago today. Sorry, haven't unpacked the camera, actually I'm not totally sure which box it is packed away in, so there aren't any pictures yet. I promise I will get some of them posted eventually.

We have painted our living room and our bedroom. Our living room is a dark tan and our bedroom has 2 brown walls and 2 blue walls; I know, it sounds a little weird, but it really does look good.

We ordered new bedroom furniture! This is very exciting because we now have MATCHING furniture!!! Yay! Again, pictures shall come later.

And I must thank my WONDERFUL mother-in-law and sister-in-law, Eileen and Sarah for coming over to the new house and cleaning it from top to bottom before we moved all of our stuff in. And my brother-in-law, Kyle was a blessing by helping Brian move all of the heavy stuff. I could tell that I was just frustrating Brian and getting in his way, but Kyle came to the rescue! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Anyways, I guess that's enough rambling, I'll attempt to find the camera and post some pictures later!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Sara, you are so welcome! (Although Eileen did way more than I did.) Love the new blog, I'm adding your link to mine!

Emily said...

Congratulations on your new home! I will love reading your blog! We have one too you will have to check it out!

Emily